Want to preorder Meeting Comics from Adhouse Books, due in February 2020 in comic shops and March 2020 in bookstores? Here are some ways you can do it!
1. Do you have a local comic shop that you like? Just tell them to order a copy for you. They should just be able to look it up by title but here’s everything:
Meeting Comics GN / Adhouse Books / Order code: DEC191334
If you like to email your shop you can send them this link which shows it in the catalog they use to order: https://previewsworld.com/Catalog/DEC191334
2. No comic shop? Have a favorite local bookshop? They should be able to order it through Ingram and maybe other book distributors. ISBN: 978-1-935233-59-6
3. Want to request your library buy the book? Same deal as bookstores. Both Ingram and Baker and Taylor have it listed, so it should be easy for libraries to order. ISBN: 978-1-935233-59-6
4. Looking for a comic shop? Here is a list of shops which have carried the Meeting Comics individual issues. Maybe one of them is near you?
5. Support local! But if you’re not gonna buy it without using an online discounter, OK, fine. Here you go:
Atomic Empire in Durham, which is local to me. You can order it online and choose “in-store pickup” (or you can pay to have it delivered): https://www.atomicempire.com/Item/275776